Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNW 5 MPH
- Barometer30.24 in
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility15.00 mi
Current conditions at
Provo, Provo Municipal Airport (KPVU)
Lat: 40.21667°N Lon: 111.71667°W Elev: 4498ft.
4 Miles SW Bluffdale UT
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Cloudy, with a low around 44. South wind around 10 mph.
- Monday A 40 percent chance of rain after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 57. South wind 11 to 15 mph.
- Monday Night Rain and snow, becoming all snow after midnight. Low around 31. Northwest wind 15 to 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Snow showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 39. Northwest wind 14 to 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of snow showers before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. North wind 11 to 16 mph decreasing to 5 to 10 mph after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 46.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Great Salt Lake Desert and Mountains, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE