Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSE 13 MPH
- Barometer30.35 in
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill29°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Provo, Provo Municipal Airport (KPVU)
Lat: 40.21667°N Lon: 111.71667°W Elev: 4498ft.
2 Miles SE Alpine UT
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 62. East wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight Cloudy, with a low around 44. East wind around 10 mph.
- Monday A 30 percent chance of rain after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 61. East wind 10 to 14 mph.
- Monday Night Rain and snow, becoming all snow after midnight. Low around 35. Breezy, with a northwest wind 17 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 39 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Snow showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 43. Northwest wind 11 to 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of snow showers before midnight. Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Wasatch Front, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE