Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Lat: 40.5539 Lon: -124.1327 Elev: 394ft.
4 Miles SW Bridgeville CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Scattered showers, mainly after 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53. Light and variable wind becoming north northwest 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36. Northeast wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 57. East northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37. Light east northeast wind.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Wednesday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Wednesday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Thursday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 48.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Coast Interior, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE