Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 6 MPH
- Barometer30.00 in (1014.6 mb)
- Dewpoint38°F (3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill36°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Vernal, Vernal Airport (KVEL)
Lat: 40.44417°N Lon: 109.51167°W Elev: 5272ft.
5 Miles NNE Jensen UT
7 Day Forecast
- Today Isolated showers between noon and 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 53. North northwest wind around 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 27. North wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 55. North wind around 5 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 26. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 62. South southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 64.
- Monday Night A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Uinta Basin, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE