Winter Storm Continues Across Central U.S.
The powerful winter storm that has been affecting much of the central and western U.S. continues to intensify as it moves into Canada. Snow is tapering off across the Upper Midwest, but heavy snow is possible on Thur. from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley. Freezing rain is possible from TX to the Ohio Valley.
- Wind SpeedNW 7 MPH
- Barometer30.12 in
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill32°F (0°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 40.5539 Lon: -124.1327 Elev: 394ft.
2 Miles SW Capetown CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 47. North wind around 13 mph.
- Tonight Rain after 4am. Low around 39. North wind 7 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Friday Rain. High near 48. East southeast wind 5 to 9 mph becoming south in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Friday Night Showers likely before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 42. Breezy, with a south wind 18 to 22 mph becoming north northwest in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 28 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 43. Breezy, with a north wind around 23 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 44.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Wednesday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Redwood Coast, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE