Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSE 6 mph
- Barometer29.69 in (1005.3 mb)
- Dewpoint37°F (3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill42°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
New York/John F. Kennedy Intl Airport (KJFK)
Lat: 40.66°N Lon: 73.78°W Elev: 26ft.
3 Miles N Highlands NJ
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Cloudy, with a low around 39. East wind around 8 mph.
- Wednesday Showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 5pm. High near 52. East wind 10 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Wednesday Night Rain showers, snow showers, and sleet before 3am, then a chance of snow showers. Some thunder is also possible. Low around 21. Windy, with a west wind 17 to 22 mph becoming west 24 to 29 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 40 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Thursday Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 29. Windy, with a northwest wind 28 to 31 mph, with gusts as high as 44 mph.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 17. Blustery, with a northwest wind 19 to 24 mph decreasing to 13 to 18 mph after midnight.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Sunday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 35. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Monday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Tuesday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Monmouth, NJ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE