Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 6 mph
- Barometer30.21 in
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill24°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Fort Collins (awos) (KFNL)
Lat: 40.46°N Lon: 105.01°W Elev: 5016ft.
2 Miles N Loveland CO
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23. Northwest wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47. Light and variable wind becoming south southwest 5 to 7 mph in the morning.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 29. West wind around 7 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 64. West southwest wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37. West wind around 9 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 42. Breezy.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22. Blustery.
- Wednesday A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Larimer County Below 6000 Feet/Northwest Weld County, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE