Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNW 7 mph
- Barometer29.97 in (1015.8 mb)
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility9.00 mi
- Wind Chill44°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
Pittsburgh, Allegheny County Airport (KAGC)
Lat: 40.36°N Lon: 79.94°W Elev: 1248ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A chance of light rain, mainly after 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 47. Northwest wind around 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Tonight A chance of rain and snow before 11pm, then a slight chance of snow between 11pm and midnight. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 23. Northwest wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38. West wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. Southwest wind 7 to 13 mph.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 53. Southwest wind 14 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Tuesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 56.
- Tuesday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Wednesday A chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 42. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Allegheny County, PA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE