Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedE 1 G 3 MPH
- Dewpoint15°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
MANZANITA LAKE (VIOC1)
Lat: 40.541492 Lon: -121.580153 Elev: 5732ft.
15 Miles NW Chester CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 42. Northwest wind 5 to 11 mph becoming northeast in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 24. East northeast wind around 10 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 45. Southeast wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. East wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 50. Light east southeast wind.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Wednesday Night A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Thursday A slight chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 29.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Plumas County/Lassen Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE