Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedE 10 G 26 MPH
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
- Wind Chill15°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
MANZANITA LAKE (VIOC1)
Lat: 40.541492°N Lon: 121.580153°W Elev: 5732ft.
15 Miles NW Chester CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 43. Breezy, with an east wind 11 to 16 mph increasing to 18 to 23 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 37 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 23. Breezy, with a southeast wind 16 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 43 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 55. East wind 8 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28. Light east northeast wind.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 56. North wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 53.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Plumas County/Lassen Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE