Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.28 in (1025.4 mb)
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Redding Municipal Airport (KRDD)
Lat: 40.51461 Lon: -122.29770 Elev: 499ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 56. Calm wind.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 35. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph after midnight.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58. North wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38. West wind around 7 mph becoming north in the evening.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 61. North wind around 6 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Sacramento Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE