Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint20°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 40.250319 Lon: -123.319733 Elev: 2732ft.
4 Miles ESE Dinsmore CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 54. Light north wind.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 33. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph after midnight.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 58. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36. Light east wind.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 61. Light and variable wind.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Wednesday A slight chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Wednesday Night A slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Thursday A slight chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Coast Interior, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE