Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
- Wind SpeedE 3 G 4 MPH
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
MANZANITA LAKE (VIOC1)
Lat: 40.541492 Lon: -121.580153 Elev: 5732ft.
17 Miles NW Chester CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 40. Northeast wind 6 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 25. East wind around 9 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 45. South southeast wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31. Light east southeast wind.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 48. Light and variable wind.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Wednesday Night A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Thursday A slight chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 28.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Plumas County/Lassen Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE