Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSE 4 G 12 MPH
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
- Wind Chill33°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
MANZANITA LAKE (VIOC1)
Lat: 40.541492°N Lon: 121.580153°W Elev: 5732ft.
19 Miles NW Chester CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow showers likely before 11am. Cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 36. West wind 10 to 15 mph becoming north in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 29 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 25. East northeast wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 43. East wind 13 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 27. East southeast wind around 16 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 50. Southeast wind 6 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 48.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 31.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 32.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 54.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Plumas County/Lassen Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE