Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 5 mph
- Barometer30.27 in (1027.0 mb)
- Dewpoint24°F (-4°C)
- Visibility3.00 mi
- Wind Chill20°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
Bloomington / Normal (KBMI)
Lat: 40.48°N Lon: 88.93°W Elev: 892ft.
3 Miles WSW Bloomington IL
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Patchy fog. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 20. Northwest wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday Patchy fog before 7am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 44. Light west southwest wind becoming southwest 8 to 13 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34. Southwest wind 11 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58. Southwest wind 14 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. West southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light west northwest after midnight.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain before 1am, then a chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Wednesday A chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 49.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for McLean County, IL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE