Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNE 1 G 5 MPH
- Dewpoint35°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
MANZANITA LAKE (VIOC1)
Lat: 40.541492°N Lon: 121.580153°W Elev: 5732ft.
18 Miles NW Chester CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. East southeast wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51. South southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of rain and snow before 10pm, then a chance of rain between 10pm and 4am, then rain and snow after 4am. Low around 33. South wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Sunday Rain and snow before 10am, then rain likely between 10am and 4pm, then rain and snow after 4pm. High near 43. South southwest wind 11 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Sunday Night Rain and snow, becoming all snow after 10pm. Low around 30. Breezy, with a south wind 21 to 23 mph, with gusts as high as 34 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Monday Snow showers likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 39. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Monday Night A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 46.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Plumas County/Lassen Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE