Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
- Wind SpeedSSW 2 G 6 MPH
- Dewpoint11°F (-12°C)
Current conditions at
MANZANITA LAKE (VIOC1)
Lat: 40.541492 Lon: -121.580153 Elev: 5732ft.
18 Miles NW Chester CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 30 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly sunny, with a temperature rising to near 11 by noon, then falling to around 5 during the remainder of the day. Northwest wind around 8 mph. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 0. Northeast wind around 6 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 22. Light east northeast wind becoming northeast 5 to 9 mph in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 7. Northeast wind around 10 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 32. East wind around 11 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Wednesday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Thursday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 37.
- Thursday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Friday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 37.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Plumas County/Lassen Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE