Red Flag Warnings Issued For Parts Of The Western U.S On Wednesday; Severe Weather Threat In The Northern Plains and Northern Rockies
Parts of the Western United States is under a Red Flag Warning for Wednesday with another day of hot, dry and windy conditions expected. In the Northern Plains and Northern Rocky Mountains severe weather is expected. The area of greatest concern is Montana which could see very large hail and damaging winds.
- Wind SpeedSSW 3 G 6 MPH
- Dewpoint37°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
MANZANITA LAKE (VIOC1)
Lat: 40.541492 Lon: -121.580153 Elev: 5732ft.
18 Miles NW Chester CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A slight chance of rain and snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 35. Northwest wind 3 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57. Light north northwest wind becoming west 9 to 14 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37. West northwest wind 5 to 13 mph becoming northeast after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 63. Light and variable wind becoming west 5 to 9 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41. West northwest wind 7 to 11 mph becoming northeast in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 49.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 72.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 48.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 71.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 48.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 73.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Plumas County/Lassen Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE