Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedSE 2 G 6 MPH
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 40.250319°N Lon: 123.319733°W Elev: 2732ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a steady temperature around 34. East wind around 18 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 69. East wind 5 to 14 mph.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 33. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 69. Calm wind becoming northwest 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light north in the evening.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 74.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 66.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Coast Interior, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE