Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint39°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 40.250319°N Lon: 123.319733°W Elev: 2732ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Scattered showers before 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 54. North northwest wind 6 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 33. North northwest wind 7 to 10 mph becoming northeast after midnight.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 65. East wind 9 to 14 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 23 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34. East wind 9 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 69. East wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 74.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 72.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Coast Interior, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE