Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNW 7 MPH
- Barometer30.20 in
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Salt Lake City, Salt Lake City International Airport (KSLC)
Lat: 40.77069°N Lon: 111.96503°W Elev: 4226ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Cloudy, with a low around 45. West southwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming light and variable.
- Monday A 30 percent chance of rain after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 61. South southeast wind 5 to 14 mph becoming west in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Rain before midnight, then rain and snow. Low around 35. West northwest wind 9 to 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Snow showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 45. West northwest wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of snow showers before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. North wind 8 to 13 mph becoming light east northeast after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Salt Lake and Tooele Valleys, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE