Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedNW 5 MPH
- Barometer30.36 in
- Dewpoint22°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Salt Lake City, Salt Lake City International Airport (KSLC)
Lat: 40.77069°N Lon: 111.96503°W Elev: 4226ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 49. Northeast wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 32. North wind around 8 mph becoming west in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 53. South wind 5 to 7 mph becoming northeast in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming south after midnight.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 55. South wind 5 to 11 mph becoming north in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Salt Lake and Tooele Valleys, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE