Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
- Wind SpeedE 1 G 3 MPH
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
MANZANITA LAKE (VIOC1)
Lat: 40.541492 Lon: -121.580153 Elev: 5732ft.
19 Miles NW Chester CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 38. Northeast wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 23. North northeast wind around 11 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 43. Northeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29. South southwest wind around 7 mph becoming east in the evening.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 45. Light and variable wind.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 41.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Wednesday A slight chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Wednesday Night A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Thursday A slight chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 26.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Plumas County/Lassen Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE