Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedENE 9 G 30 MPH
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
- Wind Chill25°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
MANZANITA LAKE (VIOC1)
Lat: 40.541492°N Lon: 121.580153°W Elev: 5732ft.
21 Miles NW Chester CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 39. Breezy, with an east wind 20 to 23 mph, with gusts as high as 37 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 23. Breezy, with a southeast wind 24 to 28 mph, with gusts as high as 55 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 49. Southeast wind 13 to 18 mph decreasing to 7 to 12 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 28 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28. Light east northeast wind.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 50. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming north northwest in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 47.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Plumas County/Lassen Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE