Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedE 1 G 3 MPH
- Dewpoint15°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
MANZANITA LAKE (VIOC1)
Lat: 40.541492 Lon: -121.580153 Elev: 5732ft.
21 Miles NW Chester CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 39. Northwest wind 5 to 11 mph becoming northeast in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 24. East wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 44. South southeast wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. Light east southeast wind.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 48. Light southeast wind.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 48.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Wednesday Night A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Thursday A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 27.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Plumas County/Lassen Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE