Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedE 1 G 3 MPH
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
MANZANITA LAKE (VIOC1)
Lat: 40.541492°N Lon: 121.580153°W Elev: 5732ft.
20 Miles NW Chester CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 40. East wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm in the afternoon.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. East southeast wind 6 to 10 mph becoming south after midnight.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45. South southwest wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Saturday Night A 50 percent chance of snow, mainly after 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. South southwest wind 11 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Sunday Snow. High near 40. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 22 to 26 mph, with gusts as high as 40 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Sunday Night Snow. Low around 25. Windy. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 4 to 8 inches possible.
- Monday Snow likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 34. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Monday Night A slight chance of snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 43.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Plumas County/Lassen Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE