Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedE 2 G 3 MPH
- Dewpoint11°F (-12°C)
Current conditions at
MANZANITA LAKE (VIOC1)
Lat: 40.541492 Lon: -121.580153 Elev: 5732ft.
24 Miles NW Chester CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a low around 21. South southeast wind around 5 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47. South southwest wind around 6 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23. South southwest wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43. Northeast wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25. East wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Wednesday A slight chance of rain showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 47.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Plumas County/Lassen Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE