Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Battle Mountain (KB23)
Lat: 40.6°N Lon: 116.86667°W Elev: 4531ft.
10 Miles WNW Crescent Valley NV
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Cloudy, with a low around 45. West northwest wind 6 to 10 mph becoming south in the evening.
- Monday Rain. Areas of blowing dust after 11am. High near 52. Breezy, with a west wind 10 to 15 mph becoming west southwest 18 to 23 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 39 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Monday Night A chance of rain and snow before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. Northwest wind 16 to 21 mph decreasing to 8 to 13 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 33 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47. North northeast wind 8 to 13 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32. East wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Lander County and Northern Eureka County, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE