Major nor'easter to affect northeastern U.S.
The stage is being set for a major nor'easter to affect parts of the Northeast Monday through Wednesday. This system will be responsible for heavy snowfall and strong winds, with blizzard conditions possible along coastal areas from New Jersey to Massachusetts. Blizzard Warnings are in effect along the coast from central New Jersey to the Canadian border.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity98% Wind SpeedW 5 G 6 MPH BarometerNA Dewpoint23°F (-5°C) VisibilityNA Wind Chill17°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
Storm Peak Observatory (STORM)
Lat: 40.455111°N Lon: 106.74428°W Elev: 10531ft.
7 Miles E Steamboat Springs CO 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 20. West northwest wind around 5 mph. Monday Sunny, with a high near 38. West southwest wind around 5 mph. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Tuesday A 20 percent chance of snow after 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 36. West southwest wind 10 to 15 mph. Tuesday Night A 40 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Wednesday Snow likely, mainly before 11am. Cloudy, with a high near 28. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Wednesday Night A 40 percent chance of snow, mainly before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21. Thursday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 29. Thursday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19. Friday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 27. Friday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17. Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 27. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 27.