Winter weather returns to New England, wet weather in Southwest
A fast-moving clipper system will bring snow across much of New England on Friday. The heaviest snow is expected across Maine, New Hampshire and eastern Massachusetts. Snowfall totals will be much less than what the nor'easter earlier this week brought, with less than six inches forecast for most areas. Meanwhile, wet weather will prevail across parts of the Southwest into the weekend.
Read More... Humidity88% Wind SpeedWNW 9 MPH Barometer30.06 in Dewpoint50°F (10°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Fortuna Rohnerville Airport (KFOT)
Lat: 40.55296°N Lon: 124.13338°W Elev: 377ft.
4 Miles ENE Capetown CA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 50. North northeast wind 10 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 72. North northeast wind 7 to 11 mph. Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 52. North wind around 9 mph. Sunday A 10 percent chance of rain after 4pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 67. North wind 6 to 9 mph. Sunday Night A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly after 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. Light and variable wind. Monday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 55. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Monday Night Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Tuesday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 54. Tuesday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 47. Breezy. Thursday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 56. Breezy. Thursday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 49. Windy. Friday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 56. Windy.