Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Lat: 40.5539 Lon: -124.1327 Elev: 394ft.
4 Miles ENE Capetown CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 32. Breezy, with a north northwest wind 21 to 24 mph.
- Tonight Areas of frost after 1am. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 26. North northeast wind 8 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Sunday Areas of frost before 7am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 35. North wind 8 to 13 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. North wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44. North northeast wind 9 to 13 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Wednesday A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 46.
- Wednesday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. Breezy.
- Thursday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 49. Windy.
- Thursday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Friday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 49.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Redwood Coast, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE