Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 5 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 9 mph
- Barometer30.04 in (1017.0 mb)
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
- Visibility9.00 mi
- Wind Chill30°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Newark International Airport (KEWR)
Lat: 40.71 Lon: -74.17 Elev: 10ft.
2 Miles SE Perth Amboy NJ
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. West wind around 10 mph.
- Tuesday Snow, mainly between 9am and 3pm. High near 35. Northwest wind 7 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21. West wind 13 to 16 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 30. West wind 15 to 17 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20. West wind around 14 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 27.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Saturday Rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 38. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 30. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 33.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Richmond (Staten Is.), NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE