Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedN 7 mph
- Barometer30.26 in (1025.4 mb)
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill16°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
Lafayette, Purdue University Airport (KLAF)
Lat: 40.43°N Lon: 86.93°W Elev: 623ft.
Battle Ground IN
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Patchy fog after 4am. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 17. North wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm.
- Sunday Patchy fog before 7am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 43. Light west wind becoming southwest 6 to 11 mph in the morning.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33. Southwest wind 10 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56. West southwest wind 13 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. West southwest wind 6 to 10 mph becoming north northwest after midnight.
- Tuesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 53.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a low around 32. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Wednesday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Tippecanoe County, IN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE