Wet weather continues across Pacific Northwest and New England
Two developing storm systems will continue to bring heavy rain to opposite coasts of the U.S. on Thursday. One system is affecting the Pacific Northwest and northern California while the other affects New England. There is a risk of flash flooding across parts of New England on Thursday where Flash Flood Watches are in effect.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity96% Wind SpeedE 3 mph Barometer30.25 in (1024.6 mb) Dewpoint36°F (2°C) Visibility6.00 mi
Current conditions at
Lafayette, Purdue University Airport (KLAF)
Lat: 40.43°N Lon: 86.93°W Elev: 623ft.
2 Miles WSW Battle Ground IN 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Patchy fog before 9am. Areas of frost before 9am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 61. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon. Tonight A 20 percent chance of showers after 9pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. South southwest wind around 6 mph. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65. West wind 5 to 7 mph. Friday Night A chance of sprinkles. Partly cloudy, with a low around 50. South southwest wind 5 to 8 mph. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 70. West northwest wind 7 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 62. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 48. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 72. Monday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 57. Tuesday A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 67. Tuesday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 59.