Wet weather continues across Pacific Northwest and New England
Two developing storm systems will bring heavy rain to opposite coasts of the U.S. on Wednesday, one affecting the Pacific Northwest and northern California and the other New England. There is a risk of flash flooding across both areas, with 2-4 inches of rainfall, with isolated higher amounts, possible by Thursday morning.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity51% Wind SpeedNE 5 mph Barometer30.27 in (1025.1 mb) Dewpoint38°F (3°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Lafayette, Purdue University Airport (KLAF)
Lat: 40.43°N Lon: 86.93°W Elev: 623ft.
Battle Ground IN 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight Areas of frost after 4am. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 36. Light and variable wind. Thursday Areas of frost before 9am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 60. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon. Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47. Southwest wind around 5 mph. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64. West wind 3 to 7 mph. Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 49. Southwest wind around 6 mph. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 68. Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 61. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 69. Monday Night A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 55. Tuesday A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 66. Tuesday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.