Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.19 in (1022.1 mb)
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Vernal, Vernal Airport (KVEL)
Lat: 40.44417°N Lon: 109.51167°W Elev: 5272ft.
3 Miles NE Maeser UT
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 26. North northwest wind around 10 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 52. Calm wind becoming south southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26. West northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 56. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the morning.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. West wind around 5 mph.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Monday Night A chance of rain, mainly after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 47.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Uinta Basin, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE