Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedE 2 G 3 MPH
- Dewpoint11°F (-12°C)
Current conditions at
MANZANITA LAKE (VIOC1)
Lat: 40.541492 Lon: -121.580153 Elev: 5732ft.
19 Miles NW Chester CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 18. South wind around 6 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42. Southwest wind around 7 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20. West southwest wind around 6 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38. Light and variable wind becoming northeast around 6 mph in the morning.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22. East wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Wednesday A slight chance of rain showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 43.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Plumas County/Lassen Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE