Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedE 2 G 4 MPH
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
MANZANITA LAKE (VIOC1)
Lat: 40.541492°N Lon: 121.580153°W Elev: 5732ft.
19 Miles NW Chester CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. Southeast wind around 7 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57. Southeast wind 5 to 9 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night A 40 percent chance of rain, mainly after 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. South wind around 8 mph. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Sunday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 47. South southwest wind 8 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.
- Sunday Night Rain. Low around 32. South wind 17 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Monday Rain and snow showers likely, becoming all snow after 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 45. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Monday Night A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Plumas County/Lassen Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE