Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNE 4 G 13 MPH
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Wind Chill45°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
MANZANITA LAKE (VIOC1)
Lat: 40.541492°N Lon: 121.580153°W Elev: 5732ft.
19 Miles NW Chester CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 52. Light east southeast wind.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57. South southwest wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Saturday Night A 40 percent chance of rain, mainly after 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. South wind around 8 mph. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Sunday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 47. South wind 9 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Sunday Night Rain. Low around 31. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Monday Rain and snow likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 45. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Monday Night A slight chance of snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Plumas County/Lassen Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE