Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 8 mph
- Barometer30.46 in (1033.4 mb)
- Dewpoint-2°F (-19°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill-8°F (-22°C)
Current conditions at
Lima Allen County Airport (KAOH)
Lat: 40.71 Lon: -84.03 Elev: 971ft.
Belle Center OH
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 18. Wind chill values as low as -5. Southwest wind 10 to 14 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 13. Southwest wind 9 to 13 mph.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 30. Southwest wind around 8 mph.
- Friday Night Snow, mainly after 10pm. Low around 26. Southeast wind 5 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Saturday Snow, mainly before 2pm. High near 34. Southeast wind 5 to 9 mph becoming south in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Saturday Night A chance of snow, mainly before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 23.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 9.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 23.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Tuesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 31.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 30.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Logan County, OH
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE