Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedS 7 mph
- Barometer30.02 in (1017.5 mb)
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill40°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Lima Allen County Airport (KAOH)
Lat: 40.71°N Lon: 84.03°W Elev: 971ft.
Belle Center OH
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 50. Southwest wind around 7 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 32. Southwest wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Saturday A chance of rain and snow before noon, then a chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40. West wind 6 to 9 mph becoming north in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain and snow before 10pm, then a slight chance of snow between 10pm and 1am. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 22. North wind around 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39. North wind 5 to 8 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Tuesday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 49. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain and snow showers. Cloudy, with a low around 25. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Wednesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Logan County, OH
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE