Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 20 G 31 MPH
- Barometer29.85 in
- Dewpoint14°F (-10°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Heber, Heber City Municipal-Russ McDonald Field Airport (K36U)
Lat: 40.48194°N Lon: 111.42889°W Elev: 5636ft.
Heber City UT
7 Day Forecast
- Late Afternoon A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 57. South wind around 15 mph.
- Tonight Rain showers before midnight, then snow showers. Low around 28. East northeast wind 10 to 15 mph becoming north northeast 16 to 21 mph in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Snow showers. High near 42. North northwest wind 9 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of snow showers before midnight. Partly cloudy, with a low around 20. North wind 11 to 16 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 48. Light and variable wind.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 56.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Wasatch Mountain Valleys, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE