Wintry Weather on Monday for parts of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast
Another round of wintry weather is expected on Monday morning. The greatest area of concern is in central Virgina to southeast New York where freezing rain is possible. Some locations may see up to a quarter of an inch of ice before temperatures rise late Monday morning and the storm system departs.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.10 in
- Dewpoint3°F (-16°C)
- Visibility1.50 mi
Current conditions at
Heber, Heber City Municipal-Russ McDonald Field Airport (K36U)
Lat: 40.48194 Lon: -111.42889 Elev: 5636ft.
Heber City UT
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Snow likely. Patchy fog. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around -10. Wind chill values as low as -26. North wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Monday A 30 percent chance of snow before 11am. Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, mostly sunny and cold, with a high near 10. Wind chill values as low as -22. North wind 5 to 8 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -10. Wind chill values as low as -23. North wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 21. Wind chill values as low as -10. Calm wind becoming west southwest 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -6. West northwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 25.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 7.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 27.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 11.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 25.
- Friday Night A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 34.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Wasatch Mountain Valleys, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE