Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure system will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring a variety of wintry weather to a large portion of the country. Hardest hit areas are expected to be in the Northeast and New England where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedENE 9 G 29 MPH
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
- Wind Chill38°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
MANZANITA LAKE (VIOC1)
Lat: 40.541492°N Lon: 121.580153°W Elev: 5732ft.
19 Miles NW Chester CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 23. Breezy, with a southeast wind 21 to 26 mph, with gusts as high as 40 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 55. East southeast wind 10 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28. East southeast wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 56. Light and variable wind.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31. West northwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 51.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Plumas County/Lassen Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE