Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.11 in (1019.4 mb)
- Dewpoint55°F (13°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Redding Municipal Airport (KRDD)
Lat: 40.51461°N Lon: 122.2977°W Elev: 499ft.
Redding Municipal CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Rain and possibly a thunderstorm. Low around 47. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.
- Monday A 50 percent chance of rain before 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 66. Light and variable wind becoming north northeast 8 to 13 mph in the afternoon. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47. North wind 7 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 73. North northeast wind around 18 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45. North wind around 8 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 75.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 76.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 80.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 49.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 79.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Sacramento Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE