Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
- Wind SpeedNW 7 mph
- Barometer30.27 in (1024.9 mb)
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill32°F (0°C)
Current conditions at
Newark International Airport (KEWR)
Lat: 40.71 Lon: -74.17 Elev: 10ft.
3 Miles SW Annadale NY
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 41. Northwest wind 10 to 13 mph.
- Tonight Increasing clouds, with a low around 26. North wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Sunday A chance of snow, mainly after 3pm. Cloudy, with a high near 33. North wind 5 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Sunday Night Snow likely before 1am, then rain and sleet between 1am and 4am, then rain after 4am. Low around 33. East wind 8 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow and sleet accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Monday Rain, mainly before 3pm. High near 46. East wind 10 to 14 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Monday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow before 9am, then a chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 35. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Richmond (Staten Is.), NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE