Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint33°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
MANZANITA LAKE (VIOC1)
Lat: 40.541492°N Lon: 121.580153°W Elev: 5732ft.
21 Miles NW Chester CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 50. East wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm in the afternoon.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. East northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southeast after midnight.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54. South southeast wind 5 to 8 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night A 40 percent chance of rain, mainly after 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. South wind around 9 mph. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Sunday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 46. South southwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Sunday Night Rain. Low around 29. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Monday A chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 44. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Monday Night A slight chance of snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Plumas County/Lassen Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE