Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 5 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
- Wind SpeedE 2 G 4 MPH
- Dewpoint14°F (-10°C)
Current conditions at
MANZANITA LAKE (VIOC1)
Lat: 40.541492 Lon: -121.580153 Elev: 5732ft.
21 Miles NW Chester CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 11. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph after midnight.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 39. Light and variable wind.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15. Light east southeast wind.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 42. Light south wind.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18. South southeast wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Friday A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Plumas County/Lassen Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE