Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNE 4 G 13 MPH
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Wind Chill45°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
MANZANITA LAKE (VIOC1)
Lat: 40.541492°N Lon: 121.580153°W Elev: 5732ft.
22 Miles NW Chester CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 51. Light west wind.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 31. East northeast wind 6 to 10 mph becoming south southeast after midnight.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55. Southwest wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Saturday Night Rain, mainly after 4am. Low around 35. South southwest wind 10 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Sunday Rain. High near 45. South wind 17 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Sunday Night Rain before 10pm, then rain and snow. Low around 30. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Monday A 50 percent chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 43. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Monday Night A slight chance of snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Plumas County/Lassen Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE