Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
- Wind SpeedSSW 2 G 6 MPH
- Dewpoint11°F (-12°C)
Current conditions at
MANZANITA LAKE (VIOC1)
Lat: 40.541492 Lon: -121.580153 Elev: 5732ft.
22 Miles NW Chester CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 50 percent chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a temperature rising to near 13 by noon, then falling to around 7 during the remainder of the day. North northwest wind 7 to 9 mph. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 2. Northeast wind around 7 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 22. Northeast wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 8. East northeast wind around 11 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 35. East wind 13 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Wednesday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Thursday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38.
- Thursday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Friday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Plumas County/Lassen Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE