Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedNE 3 mph
- Barometer29.68 in (1005.0 mb)
- Dewpoint37°F (3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Newark International Airport (KEWR)
Lat: 40.71°N Lon: 74.17°W Elev: 10ft.
2 Miles WSW Annadale NY
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Cloudy, with a low around 39. Calm wind.
- Wednesday Rain, mainly after noon. High near 60. East wind 6 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night Rain before 2am, then a chance of snow showers. Some thunder is also possible. Low around 19. Windy, with a south wind 10 to 15 mph becoming northwest 23 to 28 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 38 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Thursday A slight chance of snow showers before noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 26. Wind chill values as low as zero. Windy, with a northwest wind around 30 mph, with gusts as high as 43 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 16. Blustery, with a west wind 17 to 22 mph decreasing to 10 to 15 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 32 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 42.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Sunday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 39.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Richmond (Staten Is.), NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE