Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint15°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
DINOSAUR NM SUCCESS (SURC2)
Lat: 40.510556°N Lon: 108.934167°W Elev: 5960ft.
17 Miles NE Jensen UT
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 49. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 27. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 53. Light southwest wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 55. Calm wind becoming west northwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Uinta Mountains, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE