Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer31.03 in
- Dewpoint17°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
DRY LAKE (DRLC2)
Lat: 40.53°N Lon: 106.78°W Elev: 8400ft.
5 Miles NNE Steamboat Springs CO
7 Day Forecast
- Today A slight chance of rain and snow after 3pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 47. South wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tonight Snow, mainly after 10pm. Low around 25. Breezy, with a southwest wind 15 to 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tuesday Snow. High near 30. West wind around 15 mph becoming north northeast in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of snow before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 9. East northeast wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 34. East wind around 5 mph becoming west in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 41.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Saturday A chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Elkhead and Park Mountains, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE