Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSE 4 G 12 MPH
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
- Wind Chill33°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
MANZANITA LAKE (VIOC1)
Lat: 40.541492°N Lon: 121.580153°W Elev: 5732ft.
24 Miles SSE Burney CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Rain. Low around 33. Southwest wind around 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Monday Snow showers likely before 11am. Cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 45. West wind 6 to 10 mph becoming north northwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26. East northeast wind 10 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 49. East wind 10 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 27. Southeast wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 32.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 34.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 62.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Plumas County/Lassen Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE