Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 2 G 13 MPH
- Dewpoint42°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 40.548525°N Lon: 123.1651°W Elev: 2325ft.
3 Miles SW Hayfork CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Showers. Low around 41. West northwest wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Monday Isolated showers before 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 55. West northwest wind 6 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Monday Night Patchy fog after 11pm. Otherwise, increasing clouds, with a low around 29. Northwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Tuesday Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 63. East northeast wind 6 to 11 mph increasing to 13 to 18 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 22 mph.
- Tuesday Night Patchy fog after 11pm. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. East wind 8 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Wednesday Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 69.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 69.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 76.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 74.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper Trinity River, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE