Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedESE 0 G 1 MPH
- Dewpoint6°F (-14°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 40.548525 Lon: -123.1651 Elev: 2325ft.
3 Miles SW Hayfork CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow after 10am. High near 36. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tonight Snow showers, mainly before 10pm. Low around 23. South southeast wind around 6 mph becoming calm. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of snow showers before 10am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 32. Northwest wind around 11 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 5. West northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 36. Calm wind becoming west northwest around 5 mph in the morning.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 12.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Wednesday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Thursday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 53.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper Trinity River, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE