Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSE 5 MPH
- Barometer30.27 in
- Dewpoint46°F (8°C)
- Visibility0.25 mi
- Wind Chill44°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 40.5539°N Lon: 124.1327°W Elev: 394ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Patchy fog. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 44. Calm wind.
- Friday Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 60. East wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Patchy fog after 10pm. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 43. Light and variable wind.
- Saturday Rain after 4pm. High near 64. South wind 3 to 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Saturday Night Rain. The rain could be heavy at times. Low around 52. South southeast wind 10 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Sunday Rain. The rain could be heavy at times. High near 57. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Sunday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 48. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Monday A chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 63.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Redwood Coast, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE