Contrasting Temperatures Across Much of the U.S. Ahead of a Strong Weekend Storm System.
On Friday, temperatures will be 15 to 20 degrees BELOW average for the Northern and Central Plains and 15 to 20 degrees ABOVE average for parts of the Lower and Middle Mississippi Valley into parts of the Tennessee and Ohio Valleys. But hang on; big changes are on the way this weekend!
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Lat: 40.5539 Lon: -124.1327 Elev: 394ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 32. North wind 7 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Friday Increasing clouds, with a high near 55. Light north wind increasing to 5 to 9 mph in the morning.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Areas of fog. Otherwise, cloudy, with a low around 44. North wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of rain before 10am. Areas of fog before 10am. Otherwise, cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 54. North northwest wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Saturday Night Patchy fog. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. North wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Christmas Day Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Redwood Coast, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE