Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSE 10 mph
- Barometer29.62 in (1003.4 mb)
- Dewpoint42°F (6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill51°F (11°C)
Current conditions at
Bloomington / Normal (KBMI)
Lat: 40.48°N Lon: 88.93°W Elev: 892ft.
4 Miles ENE Mackinaw IL
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly cloudy, with a high near 59. East southeast wind 7 to 9 mph becoming northeast.
- Tonight Rain before 10pm, then rain and snow between 10pm and 4am, then snow after 4am. Low around 26. Blustery, with a northeast wind 17 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 38 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Wednesday A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 30. Blustery, with a north northwest wind 17 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 13. North northwest wind 6 to 11 mph becoming light west after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 17 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44. Light southwest wind becoming south southwest 8 to 13 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 16 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Sunday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Tazewell County, IL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE