Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer29.87 in
- Visibility0.25 mi
Current conditions at
Mount Werner (K3MW)
Lat: 40.27°N Lon: 106.45°W Elev: 10633ft.
8 Miles W Coalmont CO
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow, mainly before 3pm. High near 26. West northwest wind 8 to 14 mph becoming north northeast in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of snow before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 9. North northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 16 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 34. Light and variable wind.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17. Light and variable wind becoming south around 6 mph after midnight.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35. South wind 6 to 9 mph becoming west in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Friday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Saturday A slight chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Monday A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Jackson and West Grand Counties Above 9000 Feet, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE