Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 9 mph
- Barometer30.03 in (1016.8 mb)
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill27°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Newark International Airport (KEWR)
Lat: 40.71 Lon: -74.17 Elev: 10ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow, mainly before 3pm. High near 34. West wind 6 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 20. West wind 14 to 17 mph.
- Wednesday Increasing clouds, with a high near 29. West wind 13 to 16 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19. West wind 8 to 13 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28. West wind 13 to 15 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 16.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Saturday Rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 41. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 34. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Richmond (Staten Is.), NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE