Red Flag Warnings Issued For Parts Of The Western U.S On Wednesday; Severe Weather Threat In The Northern Plains and Northern Rockies
Parts of the Western United States is under a Red Flag Warning for Wednesday with another day of hot, dry and windy conditions expected. In the Northern Plains and Northern Rocky Mountains severe weather is expected. The area of greatest concern is Montana which could see very large hail and damaging winds.
- Wind SpeedN 13 G 18 mph
- Barometer29.89 in (1012.2 mb)
- Dewpoint60°F (16°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
New York/John F. Kennedy Intl Airport (KJFK)
Lat: 40.66 Lon: -73.78 Elev: 26ft.
3 Miles WNW Breezy Point NY
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 61. North wind around 15 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 76. North wind 8 to 14 mph.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 59. South wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 77. Light and variable wind becoming south 8 to 13 mph in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 60. South wind 7 to 13 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 77.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 63.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 79.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 67.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 79.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 69.
- Monday A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 82. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 70.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 83.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Kings (Brooklyn), NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE